Presented By: Dr. Gianluca Paniz, Prosthodontist
CE Credit: 2
AGD CE Code: 780 – Esthetics/Cosmetic Dentistry
Program Description: Six lessons are included in this course focusing on the main aspects of the prothetic rehabilitation in the esthetic zone. The course shows step-by-step procedures from the planning and pre-visualization, through tooth preparation and provisionalization, till definitive impression for the definitive restoration fabrication.
- Understand and register the basic information needed to plan an esthetic rehabilitation.
- Learn a rational to select the tooth preparation margin design for each specific case.
- Manage properly prosthetic cases in the esthetic zone, from tooth preparation to definitive impression for definitive restoration.
- Lesson 1: Diagnosis and treatment planning starts with data collection
- Lesson 2: Diagnosis and treatment planning through case try-in
- Lesson 3: Tooth preparation with horizontal margin design in the esthetic zone
- Lesson 4: Tooth preparation with vertical margin design in the esthetic zone
- Lesson 5: Definitive impression with horizontal margin design in the esthetic zone
- Lesson 6: Definitive impression with vertical margin design in the esthetic zone
Published Date: 2023/01/31
This course was reviewed on 2023/11/28 for accuracy and relevance of educational content.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.